It must be spring

My husband and I are pretending to be aspiring gardeners. We've planted some herb seeds and bought some veggie plants that have been waiting to get put in the ground. Today after work the thing I wanted to do most was work in my not-yet-existing garden. So, I went at it. My love came home and joined in (we're still discovering hidden garbage and general unwanted things around the house and yard). Long story short, we(He) cleared a lovely spot in the yard, the veggies have a home and it was too dark to get a picture - I'll post one tomorrow. :P


Then, Husband made this masterpiece!
He doesn't work with recipes, so I'll just list off the stuff he "threw in": Chicken, broccoli, cabbage, baby carrots, baby corn, orange peppers, garlic, fresh ginger, sriracha, soy sauce, salt, pepper, "a little bit of" sesame ginger vinaigrette... That's all I remember.



Comments

Popular Posts