30 and AWESOME!

I have changed.
I got a revelation about relationships and have been able to move beyond an emotional barrier that has hindered me for years...
I read a book that has broadened my thinking and helped me move toward a more enriched relationship with God...
I have overcome a major fear in my life and am, one by one, attacking the fears that remain...
And I am enjoying each day more than I ever have...

When discussing this with my sister, I was marveling at how all of this has really manifested in the last two months of my life and realized that two months ago is when I turned 30. I then turned to my sister and declared "Who knew that when you turn 30... you get AWESOME!?" (I certainly didn't.)

I will say that I am having an absolute blast. I'm loving life and so looking forward to what is next to come! ...Perhaps my living is no longer "pretend". :)


Comments

Popular Posts